Friday, October 10, 2003

Some silly thoughts about a place i call work
Time to make the daily ramblings. Today was an oddly strange day at work. It was like I walked into the movie Office Space…Every time I turned around one of my many bosses would come in and ask if I got the note for the party tomorrow. It included some changes in the food order. This didn’t start to annoy me until the third person walked in and asked the same question as the previous two. That would have been quite enough until the forth walked in and asked the same question AGAIN. I wanted to say don’t you guys communicate with each other!! Or are you just trying to drive me INSANE!!!!
I think the problem is simple..to many chiefs or in my case chefs…and too few Indians..

On a lighter note…Rated 6 on the insanity scale..

A practical joke involving jello
Here’s a little joke I heard at work from my boss…he’s quite a character
A gelatin mold should be made with Knox Unflavored Gelatin and red food coloring. One would think that a flavorless food would not be at all difficult to swallow, but not so true, he described the looks of people who inserted cold masses of gelatinous glop into a mouth that was expecting sweets. The experience was unexplainably horrifying! That’s some the guests said. Some claimed to be nauseated by the feel of it; others politely swallowed.( They didn’t want to admit it at first) Who wants to act stupid. Remember a chef prepared the meal…HEHEHE I think it’s pretty funny!!!

NOW THAT”S SOMETHING TO CHEW ON>>>NO PUN INTENDED

No comments: