Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Hello all...
Here's a little ditty about I've been up to th last few days::


By Friday noon i was playing with food, while my husband was happy and good in good mood. I fussed an fussed to feed so many faces, he boarded the plane with little suitcases. I had to feed 175, he was on his way and soon would arrive. The party was over in a little while, when greg was on his last air mile. I cleaned and cleaned my little kitchen that i love, as he checked in to his room above. So i came home from the place i call work, he was in San Antonio talking to some hotel clerk. Later that night he gave me a call, he gave his warmest greatings above all. I s oon had to say goodnight and all that good stuff, so did he, and he promised he would call me soon enough. Then saturday came, it was a day not to pay much attention, he ran around learning at his big fancy dietetics convention. I sadly took myself to work this day, while he talked, to many pro's while eating from a fruit tray. I didn't do anything exciting, i'm sure he ate dinner somewhere inviting. This was my day all in all, I'm sure he was busy because he did't call. Sunday came around while i was asleep, He sure was up early from his beauty sleep. I felt i slept to long, forgot about the time chang, he headed off to church across the Texsas range. Before i knew it i was at The River dance, He headed back from the convention by happy chance. I went to the theatre with Karen and Joe, while Greg hit the downtown with electric glow. We watched the preformers sing, dance, and play, he hung out with eight other students on this lovely day. Before to long the night was done, that when his fun had just begun. I recieved a little call later, He told me he had a time greater. That was our Sunday in a few silly words, But i guess we sound like a bunch of goofy nerds.. THE END.

Excuse the bad rythming...i didn't relise i was doing it at first...but who knows i just may be cursed.So i hope you enjoyed it just a little...because i really don't need an accquitle. So i say chat with you folks later...trust me folks it will only get greater..


No comments: