Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Food
What's the point unless it tastes good?
Pizza is great though I also like burger and fries, egg and fries, egg and Cheerios, egg and burger, egg and pineapple pizza. Hey I guess I like eggs a LOT but you gotta know that they don't HATCH no matter how long you leave them!! Have you ever thought how versitile eggs are..

Some people are vegetarians. Well, fries are vegetables but frankly I don't much like that GREEN MUCK they eat(some of it's not too bad) I like my yummy meatie dishes. Not that there's anything wrong with that either. I can only eat so much rabbit food unless it comes with a nice chunk beef, chicken, fish, pork, or pretty much any animal for that matter.

Now I hear that people wanne SUE McDonalds for making them FAT. Yeah cuz like getting FAT is something that happens OVERNIGHT and that maybe SIX burgers a day was a BAD FREAKING IDEA. Sorry i tend to ramble on when my inner dialog starts moving lightning fast through me.. You think it drives you crazy think how i feel!!!!

No comments: