Thursday, October 16, 2003

Hello all...I'm glad you could stop by.As you my notice I've added a comment section..so feel free to say it... i don't know what it is yet it is but you should..

On to todays news of fun and frolcking...
Lets talk about something wonderful...no i'm not talking about what you think..Hey get your minds out of the gutter. I'm talking about my favorite thing CHOCOLATE!!!! YUM!!

Facts: Chocolate is a vegetable.(o.k. a vegetable by product) It is made of cocoa paste, cocoa butter, and sugar. There are many different types, such as: semi-sweet, unsweetened bittersweet, milk chocolate, white chocolate (which really isn't chocolate at all if you ask me). Did you know that the Swiss (famous for their chocolate) eat twice as much chocolate per person as do Americans but have one of the lowest obesity rates?

Always remember "Stressed" spelled backwards is "desserts".

No comments: