Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Hello everyone..Well i've heard some positive feed back about this blog..i would like to thankyou for keeping up with me..Some says it;s silly, funny and even a little bit crazy..But of course it is. Would you expect anything less?

Not to toot my own horn, but I am a little bit funny.You may ask me me how do I do it? I ask myself the same question. The answer is I have NOOO Idea.

Okay i have a few ideas where it comes from. Here's a short list:
1) Being exposed to paint fumes from a very early age
2) It could be genetic..If you know my family there a little wacky, too.
3) Being exposed to the workers in the food industry
4) A few to many mixed drinks
5) Too much heat..remember i worked in many kitchen
6) Too much cold...the kitchen i currently work in is about 54 degrees

NAh...the real answer is my little sister. And you are saying to yourself.What does she have to do with this? EVERYTHING...My folks told me that i was born a mild tempered child...And was she was born thats when it happened. Do you really think I was going to let some cute curely haired child take my spot light? I think not..I call it a little bit a genus...yep that me...

That's Just alittle bit of rambling on about little ole me

What do you think????

No comments: