Thursday, November 20, 2003

Tuesday's Tip of the Week (On Thursday)

Well I know that it is not tuesday but I felt that I owed my fans their Tip. Now there are many things that I can tell you and I do like to incorporate a little humor into the tips, so this is serious but you may still chuckle a little!

Do you not like taking a handful of supplements every morning for your folate and iron? Then you need to eat the wonder food! Yes one food that will give you the RDA of both folate and iron, not to mention all of the other B vitamins plus magnesium, zinc, copper, selenium, and other trace nutrients. I will give you five dollars if you can guess it. Give up? It's liver!!! Yes, that family favorite of years past is back and can give you so many nutrients that you'll need a basket to carry them home.

p.s. I gave it away so sorry about the five bucks.

No comments: