Monday, November 10, 2003

A Day in The Life of ME!

Do youu ever wonder what a typical day in my life is like? Or my typical morning.NO, sure youu do. Well to bad i"m going to tell you any way. Well it goes something like this. It first starts out with a noise that is very unfriendly...yep, thats right the alarm goes off. it's kinda like that movie Ground hogs Day with Bill Murry. The CD in the clock is the same one everyday. i hop right out of bed as fast as i can, to do crunches... I don't think so...And then i hit the snooze button. usually several times Most people say they can't go back to sleep cause they have go. you know what i mean. Nope not me! I end getting up because i can't bear the thought of hearing the alarm one more time. After i turn the alarm off..I fight with my self. One side of me says get your lazy butt out of bed and the other side says just call in sick. Ahhh..so many hard choices. Work or sleep? hmmm? I usually regret snoozing , because i become more grogy ( if that is even possiable?) the more i snooze. Oh well...what can i say i don't do mornings very well. It's not my fault. i was born in the afternoon. And i had nothing to do with that. So this whole thing started many moons ago. My husband will tell you I'm a little nasty and a little grumpy. i disagree. Okay maybe just a bit. After finally pulling my aching budy from the warmth of my comfy bed i wandeer around the apartment for a few minuates. You may ask what i'm doing. i couldn't tell you..i call it zombie mode or auto pilot. Then it's off to my stationary bike( before the zombie mode subsides,i may change my mind)..I hang out there until I ride 8-10 miles or reality sets in. Or until my legs feel like there going fall off. Or my butt has gone completely numb. Soon I have to take a shower and get ready for work. Yuck. And i recite my favorite saying. I don't want to go to work. then i hop in my car and wiz right off to work..That's my mornig. Not very exciting. but the next installment about me will be coming soon from a blog near you. Part 2 is full of silliness and more humor. i really don't know, i haven't written it yet..
until next time..cheerio

No comments: