Wednesday, February 22, 2006

TK's ...in the house or should I say in the kitchen...

I am referring to the the famous chef Thomas Keller. I walked in to my kitchen at work and there were a group of chefs preparing food. I asked my co-worker, who are those guys and she told me they were Thomas Keller's staff, getting ready for a private dinner, at a local home. Talk about paying some buckoo bucks. It is always fun and interesting to spend time with great American Chefs, learn something perhaps? Or just shoot the breeze....They were very happy to partake in some of our nice weather. They came down from New York where the weather has been quit nasty. I am a fan of TK's food because he believes in simple food done with super flavor, and lots of passion for it. If you want to know more about him, check out this link... Thomas Keller. He's in my opinion one of a America's great Chefs, Maybe I'll get to meet him tomorrow!!

No comments: