Thursday, February 23, 2006

Oops... for anyone trying the Thomas Keller link today...

Sorry I had a typo in my link setup, but it's been fixed now. I didn't get to meet up with him or his guys today..bummer. the were well on their way before I had arrived at work. Today was same old...same old. Not to exciting, made some food starting getting sat in the works, so the weekend will run smooth as usual.

Olympic fever continues at my house... how about yours.... there's not enough days left...

If you don't know what's going on exactly... and you want to know anything you got the check out NBC's page . It has everything you need or could want to know. Got to git it while you can... time is so short. I'm afraid of the withdrawl... what shall I do, I rush home from work to see them and stay up to th wee hours of the night. I think i'm addicted maybe there's a 12 step program that can help me out? Well I gotta go I'm missing quality Olympics...

No comments: