Saturday, February 25, 2006

…Olympics….it’s almost over…

Day 16 is here and it is the final day of the Winter Games. The Torch will soon be extinguished and all will be done. I have to say I enjoyed every minute of it. I love to see the pride that these amazing athletes have for their country and there sport. My husband just told me I need to join the O. T. W. A. A. , he said it is the Olympic Television Watching Addicts Association. HaHaHA…. I also just found out that there’s an Official Team USA Fan Club…I think I should check it out…

Today for the first time I watched women’s biathlon, wow it’s really pretty cool. I have to say I learned a lot about speed skating, and Greg likes ice dancing, and his most favorite is still curling…. I wonder if they will reduce the price of Olympic apparel since it’s almost over…hmmm???I wonder… Soon enough… summer 2008 we will meet again in Beijing…

See you at the closing ceremonies… I have to tape it because I have to work…I can’t call in sick for that can I??? No hookey for me.. I”ll be good…

No comments: