Saturday, February 25, 2006

* National Chocolate Covered Peanuts Day*
And
St. Walburga's Day, patron of crops.
I luv chocolate covered peanuts...I think the last time I had some it was during the holidays. I might have to celebrate by eating a reeses peanut butter cup. It sounds nice but i will probaly forget...by mid afternoon. Do you know how many peanuts does it take to make a 12 ounce jar of creamy peanut butter? It takes about 550 peanuts to make a 12 ounce jar of creamy peanut butter.
wow thats a lot!!!
On a colder note...
Only 2 more days left of the Winter Games. I must say I have really enjoyed it. I have been keeping up the best I can, I still have to go to work... I shodld have taken my vacation. Then i could have seen it all. Non stop action...And now were only one medal behind Germany... USA>>>USA>>>USA!!! Must go to bed soon or i'll never get out of bed... must turn off the tv...

No comments: