Monday, August 30, 2004

There IS life after the Olympics!!!!

I guess I have to move on with my life. I hope every one got there fill of the games for a while. I know I did, though I could watch more if it was still on. But that's ok I can make for the next seventeen months...that's right a count daon to winter games has offically started.

Here are my top reasons for my Olympic addiction:

8) Pole vault.. It's super cool...

7)Super fast slow motion...replays

6) trying to pronounce the names of the atheletes from other countries

5) All the unnatural noises that were made during the shot put, and other field games

4)The use of windex( you know you saw it at the closing ceremony...you know the big fat greek wedding.)

3)Great photography of Greece

2) American athletes kick'in butt and taking names

1) The swim suit competition...hehehehe

Well i must move on with my life. seventeen months till the next winter games..I can't wait..you just gotta love curling...I always wanted to try that one





No comments: