Sunday, August 08, 2004

Weekends Are Pretty Cool!!!!

That's right I was off on a weekend! I hear you saying it...wow! Well yes I did enjoy my weekend. Mingled with the monday thru friday crowd. Sat. night I ate out at a mexican joint. It was quite yummy, they had some Guy playing guitar, contempary rock stuff. He was pretty good for a solo act. The one thing about weekends that suck are the crowds on the roads and the stores have a million people buy this or that. It is kind of nice to see what it is like to have a weekend off...it not part of my usual routine.

So i hope all you mon thru fridayers have a pleasant ...And this one's for you!!!

A Friend's Prayer
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.Amen

No comments: