Wednesday, September 08, 2004

...Testing..1...2...3....The a Test of the emergency blog system... This is only a Test

Hello All From Jax...where the grass is green and the swimming pool is mighty full.

Yes we too have had our share from that nasty hurricane, that one's over and so it's back to our regular scheduled programming. I had been off work for five days due to the nasty weather. I can't say that i missed being there because i really didn't miss it. I did miss getting up in the morning and having something to do!!! And my feet are ticked at me for standing on them for a solid eight hours, unlike the prior days when I was partaking in some couch fishing.
So I wrote this little ditty about my barking dogs:

Feet
ouchie, ouchie, ouchie
three hours have gone by
I wish the other five would fly
toes, toes, toes
We are grumpy and sad
The way she treats us we feel bad
The left says to the right
I want cry with all my might
The right says to the left
quite your gripping it's almost over


So folks listen to your feet, because if you don't, they will force you to.
So I hope every one has a ordinary day. Because all this drama brought to you by mother nature is wearing me out.....Seeya next time at same blog time, same blog address......................

No comments: