Sunday, February 08, 2004

Update on: Mission Butt Shrink!!!

Well, officially it's been 2 weeks since the Mister started. His weigh in and measure day is every other Sunday. So here's his progress: 3# down, and 4.5 in. Total loss. You go with your bad self and keep up the good work.

As far as I go...I been working on my mission for about six months. I have been more maintaining than losing. At least my weight has stabilized. My progress up till now is:
12# down, and 11 in. Total loss. Mind you my bicepts have grown almost an inch.
So now I'm back for the big loss this time. I am biking farther, and lifting heavier weights. And of course cutting back on the junk food more. I don't believe in depriving myself, but a healthy balance is much easier to maintain.

How did we get started
First we bought 2 spiral notebooks to track our progress

2nd We weighed in and measured up
The body measurements needed are: Neck, Chest(bust), waist( 1 inch above navel), hips(measure at the fullest point), Arms( measure from 3 inches below arm pit), thigh(measure from around the highest point in the in side of you leg)

Remember inches are what really count the most
We recommend taking a photo and adding it into the notebook also

Thats how we started!
in our notebooks we track our excercise, diet, and most important what we are thinking in our head about how we are doing. We recommend it highly. The next item on our disscussion list will be our specific goals and our plan of action!!! And what ever else pops up as interesting!!:^D

No comments: