Monday, February 16, 2004

Hello all!
I hope everyone had a lovely valentines day!! My was typical, i went to work made food for a bunch of people. In the process i ran my butt off. So happy belated V-Day.

Here's a tip from Mr. K-C. This came about because when i get off work every night I tend to be hungary. Just like everyone else, right? Time for dinner...And i complain because it's really hard because i don't like to eat late at night. because i feel guilty.

So i asked Greg this question...Aka future dietian of america" Can I eat late in the evening when dieting? I'm trying to make a life style change"
Yes. It's not when you eat - it's what and how much you eat, that counts

So, if you fancy a late snack, eat something sensible, like a big bowl of wholegrain cereal with fat-free milk.

Don't be tempted to eat a fat-bomb like a toasted cheese sandwich with slices of pepperoni and mayo!! (Death on a plate!)

I guess that makes sense to me!It's kinda weird! For thoughs of you who know my husband...that sandwich he described was something he would of ate. Now he is doing really well with eating healther and excercise.

I thought I would share it with you since you might have wondered the same thing!!

No comments: