Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Oops!Yesterday I mentioned a new addition to our sidebar. I said delicious destinations...What i really meant was Delicious Decisions. It's under nutrition 101, check it out!!

On to the next Topic of the Day


Happy heart day as i would like to call or as many of us know it as Valentines Day. I don't know what you will being doing this saturday? I'll be working..what a shame you say, me too! But like any other holiday in my profession we work, oh wee. Now on to you all out there. What are you doing. i hope your doing something nice with your sweetheart. The best thing I can think of is cooking a nice home cooked dinner. This isn't just for the ladies to do, I know some of you gents out there know how to cook to. So as I like to say nothin' says lovin' like some heart healthy from the oven!!


No comments: