Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Books, Books, Books!!!
Part of my new years resolution was to read books with more substance. So I finished one more book that was definetly doesn't count towards that. So my next book i'm going to read is going to have more substance, I even promised myself. I got a few books for christmas, maybe i will start with thoughs??? I'll let you know what i decide reading. My brain was enjoying the non- thinking reads, but i must admit that thinking could be a good thing. it's not like my profession takes a lot of brain to do succuessfully...definatly more braun than anything..

On another note..
i don't know if anyone noticed the addition to the side bar? Delicious destinations. Check it out.. it's definatly heart smart.

Hmmmm...
There is an Indian Belief that everyone is in a house of four rooms:
A physical, a mental, an emotional and a spiritual. Most of us tend to live in one room most of the time, but unless we go into every room everyday, even if only to keep it aired, we are not complete.
-Rumer Godden

No comments: