Monday, June 01, 2009

Time To Make The Donuts?

Depending on your age and where you are located, you may or may not remember the famous Dunkin' Donuts commercial in which "Fred The Baker" declares "Time to Make the Doughnuts"

What was true for Fred The Baker is true for all of us...the minute we raise that first eyelid in the morning and set that first foot on the floor, it's time for us to make the donuts.

Here's my personal Manifesto Challenge , and I invite all of you to join in too.....when you get out of bed tomorrow morning, what's it going to take for us to make the donuts?

Who do need to forgive (even if it's myself)?

What do I need to forget (the past is the past)

Where do I need to go in order to get the job done?

Before i go to bed tonight, take all of the excuses that have held me back out to the trash. Put the lid on the can, get a good night's sleep, and get out of bed tomorrow ready to make the donuts.There's no rehearsal for life. This is it.

Time to make the doughnuts everyone....life's short.. i need to make my own doughnuts...

No comments: