Friday, June 05, 2009

A little observation...
As I was doing my errands I was people watching.... people are allowing the world to get them down. What a shame it is to allow outside forces to control U. Life is pretty darn good, and I am unemployed. So i continued through my afternoon with a smile, I think they are contagious. And it looks like a lot of people need to find one....maybe you don't have one right now, try to catch one and use it. It makes me feel better....(hmmmm.).. that kinda sounds like om, how interesting. You know the ancient sanskrit word for God or everything the alpha and omega. Its a good way to meditate... or to focus or relax, we all could benefit from that so next time you or i sigh we should try a little excercise even for one minute. So I included a little youtube therapy... close your eyes... and get comfortable, try sitting with good posture, this helps with better breathing. Make the "OM" sound on your exhale...and I bid you happiness!

No comments: