Tuesday, June 30, 2009

They say you are what you eat....

I say you feel like you eat... You eat crap...
you will feel like crap or you eat well
you feel well...
I admit like most people I don't eat the perfect diet, but I do well most of the time. I love good fresh ingredients, as most chef do! Since being part of the non working, i have spent lots of time cooking for and with my family. I never have eaten better... that's crazy to think all the time I have worked in kitchens and could pretty much eat what ever I wanted good or bad. I make better choices now... I wonder why people insist on eating crap. It doesn't even taste good...if we are to busy to eat a healthy meal.. we need to slow down and change are agenda.

There is nothing difficult about healthy eating. It is simply a common-sense approach to food that is easy to live with.

Soooo.. I think I'm going to starting putting up some tasty whole food recipes.... with ingredient's that are in season and simple. Cooking is simple. If there is something you would like to learn how to prepare just let me know.

Remember "The body is the Garden of my soul" is an excellent mantra

No comments: