Monday, June 08, 2009

Here's some news....

In my quest to promote the positive.. i really was thinking about the news. Yes it's important to be informed and have a clue what is going on so I can be a good citizen of the world. Sometimes it's really hard to look at the tv or in many cases the internet with so much of it being a downer. I think if intellegent life outside of our planet was observing the news or many tv shows how aweful they might think this planet is. Yes I know i have to take the good with the bad so I ask why is there so little good news out there? i know you say it doesn't sell....sad isn't it. But i think If could start a tv show it would show case all the positive things happening... like this for example:



So as I was surfing looking for positive news I found a great web site which i have to add it to myside bar of my blog. Happy News, it real news about all the good things happening in the world You should check it out it's pretty cool if you ask me! Much Happiness until next time :^)

No comments: