Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Believe in Yourself and People Will Be Forced to Believe in You

I been on the job hunt and going about it the wrong way... yes i believe i am good at what i do but sometimes have to look at my resume, pictures of food I've created, and just remember the journey i have traveled in my culinary career. I am far beyond many of my peers just by where I have been. I do not need someone to hold my hand i'm ready and have been.
By the way if You are unfamilar with my work here are a few pictures, I was lucky to have a professional food photographer help out....




What does being unstoppable mean?
Over the past years I keep examining the reasons that make some people resilient and that make others helpless. I was and am always trying to find out if there are some sort of actions that could make someone really unstoppable... and I was and am right about it.
I would Rack my brain at night when everyone else would be long sound asleep...What does being unstoppable mean? Does it mean being extra superior or being omnipotent? No,(of course not...) it only means that I will become a normal human being who will always reach what she wants.



I might feel sad or down just like anybody else but the main difference between them and I is that within few days my energy will be recharged back and I will find myself fighting again for what I believe in.
Being unstoppable means that life problems will never stop you or me from reaching what we want whatever happens.

Have a great day...







No comments: