Friday, September 01, 2006

Where do U live?

I live in the land of the lizards….
I emptied the dehumidifier in the bathroom and went out the front door to water my plants and two lizards jumped right in the door. And we have a lizard that lives in our fireplace…. does that mean we have some little bugs? I never see any, but I have nature’s best pest control on my side. On the other hand our little friends are a little on the pudgy side…hummm…

Next subject… the Mr. And I are back on healthy eating and going to the gym. I enjoy it very much, except for getting up early so we have time to work before work… I hope to be more svelte, in the future..

So here’s a great recipe for a no cook dinner…you should try it..it’s delish..
Chef's Orchard Salad
Place 1 1/2 cups mixed greens on each of two plates. Top each set of greens with 1/2 peach, pitted and thinly sliced; 1/4-cup blueberries; 1/4-cup small red seedless grapes; 3 ounces thinly-sliced deli roast beef; and 2 tablespoons raspberry vinaigrette or even balsamic..You can buy it…if you don’t want to make your own …yummy!!! You could even add a little goat cheese… I mean a little…

No comments: