Thursday, September 21, 2006

Have visited your local pub lately????
We did last night in honor of one of my comrades, it was his last day working with us at the club. He is embarking on a new chapter of his life, with an excellent employment opportunity. He's moving from jax down to the tampabay area, I wish it was me. So we get to the pub after work and start out slowly, as people join us the speed picks up...along with the endless supply of delicious beverages. We stayed there until we closed the place and the guest of honor and I had the pleasure of my hubby as are designated driver. The poor guy having to drive 2 throughly soused people around town and of course you guessed it, we ended up at Denny's at 3:30 in the morning. The night was a blast, best of luck my friend catch up with you on the west coast!!

So to put it simply I had to pay for my sins as i went to work. At least i wasn't the only one looking rough...cheers!!!

No comments: