Saturday, September 30, 2006

Were going to the zoo..zoo..zoo and how ‘bout you?

This weekend my folks are in town..boy are we having fun!!! Sat. The gals (My Mom and lil’ sis Karen and I) went to the zoo in the afternoon, saw some really cool animals. Having birds fly right past my head, or looking at the gorillas looking at us…We saw all kinds of magnificent creatures, rhino’s, giraffes, and apes oh my. It was really cool to see them up close, without having to travel to the jungle, or wherever their natural habitats are. We shared some yummy Nachos for our afternoon snack, and road a train around the zoo. So all you folks out there go to your local zoo and check it out, it’s fun for all ages.

While the gals were at the zoo the gents went golfing, .at the navel base. It sounds like they had an excellent time and the beer was really cheep! They all played well and my Dad kicked the boys butt’s. The boys were hubby Greg and bro-in-law Joe Bob.

After a power packed afternoon of fun we all came back to Casa De Nich’s and had a delicious dinner. We Had Grilled Tuna, Wild rice, And plenty of fresh veggies. I must admit my sis can get her grill on…After din din we played a little game that Karen won to her surprise, since see didn’t think see was very good at.. There was no shortage of laughter as usual. Fun was had by all!!!!

No comments: