Tuesday, November 15, 2005

There’s Nothing Like Having to leave for work early …..

because they are about use a jackhammer in your living room

THat’s right your read it!!! The apartment needs plumbing work done.. ok.. I can deal with that. Do you have to start at 9 in the morning! Everybody doesn’t work from 9 to five, like in the movies. Some people would say 9 am is late, but see it this way that’s the same as a 9 to fiver to get to work at 6:30… big difference. But what else am I going to do? Hang out with the guy with the jack hammer, I think not. Later in the day I decided to take off early from work. I was tired and feeling a bit under the weather. I really didn’t feel like working. Got home and decided we (greg and I), didn’t want to hang out in the construction zone. We can barely get to the couch. So we headed on over to Karen and Joe’s place, Ordered some Chinese food, watched a little boob tube and relaxed. Then we headed back to the construction zone, and admired the lovely holes, and dusk. This is just too, much fun!!! Hopefully, the excitement slows down before we have too, much fun!!! Well, that’s the news for now..I better get to bed, I have a feeling there’e going to be another early one tomorrow ….

No comments: