Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hello from the construction zone.... more holes in more walls... good grief Charlie Brown!!!

All in a days work....
Today i went to work early because the plumbers were at it again... but it worked out well because the Ladies and I had our work cut out for us today!!! Yes, I must admit it's pretty cool being the head of the only all female kitchen on property! Chicks rule, cause guys drool !!! It's works out well, it's amazing what can be accomplised in a kitchen without male hormones... I took a few pictures at work today, so you can meet some of the fantastic ladies i work with. There's Remi, she my right hand woman for the last four years. Cresel and rona, there sisters and both started at the beginning of the summer down at the patio kitchen making lunch. When the patio closed i talked Chef into sliding them into my kitchen, and since then they worked out excellent. Those are the ladies you will meet today. heck out below....

No comments: