Sunday, November 27, 2005

I had the weekend off!!!
That's right folks, I didn't have to work sat. or sun..... woohoo! So on sat. after Greg got done doing his cat sitting duties ( Karen and Joe went out of town for the holiday) for the day we washed and waxed the car, we have had it for almost 6 months. So now the scion is so pretty and shiny... the way all happy cars should be! Then after that we showered up, watched some cooking shows. Soon we were in the car and hit a little shopping spot, we needed to pickup up a few birthday items. Not for me even though I offered to help pick something out. Then Off to see the Polar Express at the IMAX theater at world golf village in St. Augustine. I saw the movie last year, and it was way cooler on a super jumbo screen. I recommend you see this one if you get the chance, not just for the kiddies but for all ages. It's awesome!!! Jumped back in the car after and grabbed a bite on the way home. On sun. We got up and went to church ( 1st weekend in Advent). Watched the Buc's lose...bummer. Talked to Mom on the phoe than out again. I caught up with a friend of mine, which was really nice. She's the pastry chef of one of Fancy Private Clubs in Jax. She's also doing Karen and Joe's wedding cake!!! So we hopped over to Karen and Joes and talked a little cake and such and so forth. Then we all went out for cocktails, and had a few appetizers. Then headed home...Fun was had by all. It's a shame I have to work tomorrow..oh well that's life. I hope everyone had a good weekend!!! Well gotta run....

No comments: