Tuesday, July 27, 2004

SIGNS YOUR SWIMMING POOL NEEDS CLEANING :

It's summer time folks, and I look down into the pool behind our apartment..and see the ducks  swimming in like they own it. Sometimes it's kind of nasty!!  Or maybe some of the following may be sins that time to clean your pool:

- That green tarp covering your pool? You DON'T have a tarp on your pool.

- Neighborhood kids ask if they can jump on your trampoline.

-- Kids still pee in your pool, but they refuse to get in it first.

- Skipping rocks across it causes sparks.

- New algae species attract a Discovery Channel film crew to your backyard.

- Jello-like water slowing the pace of K's 500 race to unacceptable levels. (it's a family thing)

-- The Grim Reaper shows up in his Speedo.

- Dr. Kervorkian seen filling IV bottles at pool side.

- The amount of body hair found in the drain gives even Robin Williams a run for his money. (I know that's really gross)


Speaking of cleaning, I went nut's while doing the bathroom it's sparkling now. Nothing like shower doors that have no soap scum, and shiny faucets... 
Bathtubs
I'm sure I'm comparable to all of you folks out there. We all like a clean bathtub - don't we? It really makes for a more tranquilizing atmosphere for those long soaks when the tub is squeaky clean!
Now, I don't know about you, but I am particularly fond of dipping into my tub right after my daily 8 to tan hours slaving in the kitchen. The soak really does wonders for relaxing those poor achy muscles in my fingers and hands, relieves the backaches, and sure soothes the shoulders and neck.
But ... I was just wondering if there's a better way to clean the tub?
Those who clean tubs all know the scenario...
First you wet the tub ... uhhhhh, from-the-faucet-of-course!
Then you sprinkle down the tub with cleanser.
Now you bend over into that ever popular position ... Tummy teetering over the wall of the tub, with arms flailing wildly over the tub ready to scrub a dub, dub ... while your butt protrudes oh-so recklessly behind you!
Now as far as I'm concerned, this is the most undignified position to be found in be almost anyone.
There's just got to be a better way to clean that tub!
Any of you folks got any ideas?






No comments: