Saturday, February 05, 2005

Update From Super game central!!!!

Can I say my feet are doing most of the talking. They are barking!!! Is it Monday yet? Another 12 hour day has gone by, thank goodness it’s one day closer to being over, woo hoo! Greg and I are beat, we been working 12- 18 hour days everyday since this past Wednesday. It’s been a long week, and it’s coming to a close after one more day! So if anyone is trying to get a hold of us, we will get back to you early next week. We didn’t forget about you…we promise. Creating food for the masses can be time consuming.

TODAY IN FOOD HISTORY* National Frozen Yogurt Day* Feast of St. Amand, patron of bartenders, brewers, vintners. (Perfect day, for superbowl Sunday, I’m sure there many people will help celebrate this one!!!)


Well, we chat more next week…..because we’re plum tuckered out right now. I’m going to hit the hey…TOODLES!!!

No comments: