Tuesday, February 01, 2005

So I read a book and it made the wheels in my head turn.

It’s funny sit back and think things over. Not the ha haa type of funny but more the look how far I’ve come. Or even pondering where am I’m I going and how am I going to get there. Or even where am I going? Am I doing things the right way? What is the right way? Do I believe in karma, and if so…well this what I think!!!

"IT'S MY KARMA"
One of the most messed views of karma is the idea that nothing can be done about it. No matter how terrible our situation , there is always something we can do, even if it's just dealing with it as best we can with a patient smile, a good attitude and a loving heart. (Maybe a good bit of humor ) The time will come when we will be through with this stretch of the hard road,( it may be a long road, but that’s why there is patience) and it's best to come out of it with no bitterness. Remember, no one has done this to me, it is a result of my own actions, thoughts or words. In patience I can and will overcome it and rise again to an even greater level than before. Again, keep in mind that in the worst situation often lies the greatest opportunity…



THAT'S JUST AN OPINION..BUT i THINK ITS WISE IN SOME WAYS!!

Lesson of the day read a good book and you will never know what comes to your mind.
The book I read was a Culinary/murder mystery.

No comments: