Monday, June 21, 2004

THROW AWAY MILK WHEN IT REACHES THE EXPIRATION DATE
Screw it!
The date on the carton is just the date after which it can't be sold. The milk probably has another week of freshness, says Susan Bowerman, M.S., R.D., assistant director of the UCLA Center for Human Nutrition. Give it a sniff and proceed. And if you drink sour milk, there'll be a flavor problem--oh, yes indeed--but you don't need to have your stomach pumped. There's another word for curdled milk: cheese.

Warning food joke ahead!!


Sorry for eating the peanuts
A man visits his aunt in the nursing home. It turns out that she is taking a nap, so he just sits down in a chair in her room, flips through a few magazines, and munches on some peanuts sitting in a bowl on the table.

Eventually, the aunt wakes up, and her nephew realizes he's absentmindedly finished the entire bowl. "I'm so sorry, auntie, I've eaten all of your peanuts!"

"That's okay, dearie," the aunt replied. "After I've sucked the chocolate off, I don't care for them anyway."


heeheehee!!Ha..

I'm coming to you from my lil' sis's computer since mine is acting up at this moment. Sadly i won't be posting pictures for a little while.. i know that sucks. But we shall make do for now...don't worry my sense of humor is still at a rolling boil.

In other news I'm glad to hear that My Daddoo had an excellent Dads Day!! Happy Fathers Day to the most coolest Dad in the world!!!

No comments: