Monday, March 29, 2004

HAHAHAHA HEHEEE!!!
Here's some silly food jokes...on the verge stupidity really...but they make me laugh everytime i tell them...sometimes people give me strange looks. on the other hand that is nothing unusual for me. The little quips are short, to the point and very easy to remember. pass them on maybe you can get a strange look, too!!

Driver: "Hi, is your name Jello?"
Hitchhiker: "Uh... no..."
Driver: "Too bad... 'cause there's always room for Jello!"

A ham-and-cheese sandwich walks into a bar. The bartender says "Sorry, we don't serve food here."

A Zen Buddhist walks into a pizza parlor and says, "Make me one with everything."

Did you hear about the cannibal who loved fast food? He ordered a pizza with everybody on it.

If Ivana Trump married, in succession, Orson Bean, King Oscar of Norway, Louis B. Mayer, and Norbert Wiener, she would then be Ivana Bean Oscar Mayer Wiener.

In these days of multiple marriages, would the marriage of Raymond Burr, Terry Garr and Martin Luther King be called Burr-Garr-King?

The Grocery Bag Law: The candy bar you planned to eat on the way home from the market is buried at the bottom of the grocery bag.( this would never happen to me..#1 i usually don't buy candy and#2 I would have them put it in the bag)

A friend and I were standing in line at a fast-food restaurant, waiting to place our order. There was a big sign posted that read, "No bills larger than $20 will be accepted." The woman in front of us, pointing to the sign remarked, "Believe me, if I HAD a bill larger than 20 dollars I wouldn't be eating here."

What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
Pumpkin pi.

What do you call a stolen yam?
A hot potato.

What was green and a great trick shooter?
Annie Okra

The other day, I dropped a piece of bread and it fell butter side up. I was convinced that I'd buttered the wrong side of the bread.

Eat a prune and start a movement.( this one will get you that look i was talking about earlier...he he hee...)

I hope you enjoyed some silly food humor...i certainly do...I know it's a little cheesy...oops I try not to be sooo punny...he he hee i just can't help myself!!

No comments: