Monday, November 05, 2007

All in a Days work...

Today(Monday) I started my new job at the restaurant.. and all is well. I worked from 10 till about six, not to bad really. I have to say my feet are a little tired after being off for about a month, so i guess I have to break them in. I guess i didn't forget to cook either...not that i would have. I'm tired but not exhausted , will see by the end of the week. The Chef (Cathy) seems pretty cool, kinda crazy but that is to be expected...it comes with the territory. Tomorrow (Tuesday) i work at 2 in the afternoon till close, so i will have to time to put in a little bike ride before work. So everyone that's the scoop on today...as the food mill turns!!!

P.S. did you all see "HERO'S" the show tonight...WOW!!!! What happens next? I can't wait!

No comments: