Tuesday, March 06, 2007

All in a weekend off from work...

All play and no work makes Laura a happy girl....woohoo!!! So this is what its like to be off on the weekends? I think it's pretty nice, many of you folks (you M.F.ers) that is monday through friday workers take for grant it, that you don't work most weekends. Well i do work them most of the time, it comes with being a Chef.

So I know what your saying is what did i do with this time???? Well my sister Sarah and her hubby Laszlo came up for the weekend. We had lots of fun, ate beer can chicken, and talked about fiber too!!! Well we always talk about farting or pooping for some reason....fun was had by all...

Speaking of pooping i spent all day in a class to renew my managers food safety certification.... I know you say what does that have to do with pooing? Everything!
Did you know that 76 million people people a day have been given a foodborn illness daily. A food born illness is a diease carried or transmitted by food. And that's whats reported...But don't worry folks the food industry is the safest it's ever been.That's why professional managers are required to get certified. I may seem that there are more problems with people getting sick, I think not it's not true. There is just more awareness which creates even more safety!!!So go out an eat... do it for me...

59 DAYS till Granulation!!!!

No comments: