Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I think i burnt my butt?????

You heard me right...you did!!! Tuesday night at work... I sat down on what i though was a chair with a little water on it... My butt got wet. Not until a little while later I felt a little irritation. Then driving home it(my butt) started to burn just a little. Hmmm. I thought i was chafing... so i put on some good ole reliable gold bond powder. Usually that does the job...but it didn't work. Then I took a bath... and went to bed. But wait there's more I got up this morning and it was all blistered... then it scabbed over... and now it's tender and quite red. So I think i burnt my butt... some type of chemical or something... oh what exciting days i have....

On a lighter note:
36 days till gradumacation

1 comment:

Sarah V. said...

Now that's something you don't hear too often....