Tuesday, February 27, 2007


That was Easy


So back in December Laura's little sister and her husband got an early Christmas present an Easy Button from Staples. What I really meant to say was that Laura got a new toy to play with when we went over to visit.


Fast forward to earlier this month. When we went over to visit the Easy button had seen it better days as it struggled to utter just the first word. So I got me an idea and trucked on over to Staple and bought Laura an Easy button of her own trying to save the other's life. This has come at the expense of my ears being drowned out by the sound of those three little words, "THAT WAS EASY" I mean what was I thinking getting Laura a toy I'm going nuts I even find myself playing with it I don't know what to do.


And PS 66 days until GRADUMACATION!!!!!!!!!

No comments: