Monday, April 24, 2006

Thinking…..
Sometimes I think I spend tooo much time thinking! Like today for example, our lease comes up soon and how long of a lease should we do? Who knows when the winds of change will come? What’s the next step, so many questions I have. Sometimes my mind won’t shut off, not that I’m worrying so much, but wondering….hmmm. On a good note Greg has one more test to go and the semester is done. He told me it took him about 9 minutes to do and he got an A on it…woohooo.
On another note work is busy and I just don’t have enough hours in the day to blog sometimes, and I do miss it. And I recently dumped my internet provider that sucked big time, and were dialing up through the college now. It’s slow, but it’s free and for now it will do!!! So I gotta get ready for bed now, so I can be ready to work in the morning…

No comments: