Monday, April 03, 2006

Hey good lookin’ what ya got cookin’?

We had a tasty dinner tonight, of chili salad. Not chili and salad but chili salad. Make a nice tossed salad and mix in a little thick chili, drizzle with a little red vinegar. It’s a good way to use up that little bit of ground meat in the freezer. Or if you have left over chili, it’s a good way to use it up.
So what did I do today? Well I over slept a bit, thank goodness I didn’t have to work today. That whole time change thing always screws me up with the fall forward. I have enough trouble getting myself out of bed as it is. Oh well what’s new…
I accomplished a bunch today, it must be the new bike. Take the bike for a spin, and the rest of the day I tend to be much more energetic. You know that whole endorphine thing is working for me. So I biked, did all the laundry, mopped, vacuumed, dusted, tidied, basically everything except for cleaning the fish tank. And still had time to relax…
Hopefully I can get up on time tomorrow, so I can ride before work.

No comments: