Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Lunch and a movie anyone?

So what's everyone up to today....work? The usual daily running around trying to get everything done in time. i know how you all feel, I not at work but I'm trying get time to visit with everyone before I head back to Jax. i got to do lunch today with My husbands Folks and Grandma. I should say it was more like breakfast because i had pancakes and sausage and so did grandma. But it was goood!!!! We had fun chit chatting fun was had by all. Then this afternoon Mom and I took in a movie. The only thing that sucks is the fact that you pay quite a bit to see a movie you have to watch commercials, I don't mind the movie previews and all. Getting back to the movie, Wallace and Gromit The curse of the Ware rabbit. I give it 2 thumbs up, I think I'm going to have to take the Mr. K-C to see it.

No comments: