Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hello all!!!! from the west coast, of course I mean the west coast of FL....

I took a few days off over the weekend to visit with the in-laws. Fun was had by all! Then Sunday afternoon I jumped to the other side of the state to hang with my really cool folks. I'll be hanging out over here through Thursday... Wooohoo!!!

So you ask want am I up to? Well I’m doing a little channel surfing...ooooh...what is that Iron Chef America...iron chef Bobby Fay against challenger Ming Tsai . The secret ingredient is duck. Yummy! In luv some good duck. I don’t care for some of the stuff on the food network, but I do like this show. It’s fun to see the chefs in real action, this when you can see what there really made of....now back to the show...peking duck in an hour wow I don’t know about that( it usually takes 3 days) . My money is that the iron chef could lose this one. I wonder how you get to compete, that would totally cool. I don't think I ready quite yet, but someday. Oh... back to the show....times up... wow that went fast... I’m glad I don’t have smell-a-vision or I would be so watering at the mouth... Ming Tsai duck liver creme brulee...interesting. What's Bobby Flay got.... fried duck and grits? I don’t know this is going to be a close one. And the winner of the duck battle is......(side note they have iron chef america hats on the food network website) ....the winner is Ming Tsai. They said that Mings flavor was superb. And was right on choosing the winner ......

No comments: