Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy November....

I hope everyone had a really creepy candy filled Halloween. I got the candy but that was it. i had to work as usual, but that no surprise. I gotten behindin my blogging lately,,, shame on me. I had a nassty case of sickness that came back to haunt me more than one time. But i think it's really finally going away this time knock on wood!!!! Hmmmm....November.... That the time of year when My Dad and Mom's birthday's happen andit's good to see they have put out lists so I won't be forced to get them underbritches. On the other hand for all I know they may be disappointed if they do not recieve them... maybe i should plan on geting those drawers any way, hehehe

TODAY IN FOOD HISTORY
* National Men Make Dinner Day ( I never heard about this one...I like that)
* National French Fried Clam Day
* All Hallow's Day*
World Vegan Day ( hug a tree everybody)

1798 Sir Benjamin Lee Guinness was born. He was the son of Arthur Guinness, and joined the family brewing business. When his father died, he became sole owner and built up the business. He was also elected Lord Mayor of Dublin in 1851.

1841 The first wagon of settlers left Independence, Missouri for the trip to California.

1997 Victor Mills died. He was a chemical engineer who worked for Proctor & Gamble. Among his many accomplishments, he improved Duncan Hines cake mix, and Jif peanut butter, and invented Pampers disposable diapers. ( he was a great amn in my eyes... i love Jif and of course cake too!!!)

Stayed tuned....

No comments: