Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Here's a laugh for you!!! Have you ever hit your head on something stupid! Then you say something like this *#@* , Who hasn't? Well I compiled from talking to all kinds of crazy people!!

A tomato. Unfortunately in a can.( fllow kitchen crew member)

A chicken(former stupid intern)

A golf club(my bro-in-law Roy)

Another head(sis karen)

A horseshoe. Yes it did hurt. I had a shaved head at the time.(Guy at work, i think it would have hurt with hair too.)

Metal bar on t-bar ski lift. (After I had fallen down and been run over by 3 skiers using me as a speed bump. this was me over listening at a buffet at work)

A paper airplane with its tail set on fire and covered with glue. My hair was nearly all burned off. ( I made this one up...hehehehe)

My husband head-butted me in the middle of the night while he was still asleep. He didn't have a clue what he had done it until in the morning when he said that his head hurt. I then told him what he had done. (The K-C's)

A burnt refrigerator biscuit - As a newlywed, (crazy lady in house keeping) I forgot about the biscuits in the oven for dinner. I remembered them when the oven started to smoke. The biscuits looked like hockey pucks. My husband started laughing really hard, so I threw one at him. He ducked and it put a dent in the wall. He tossed it back to me and it hit me in the chin.

When I was a kid my friend and I got into a fight, and he hit me on the head with his fist. Then he fell down in extreme pain. He had forgotten that he had just had a cast taken off his arm that morning. He broke his wrist in the same place. ( kitchen crew member))

while fishing my cousin caught a rather large bass and whacked me in the head with it. I couldn't get the smell out for a few days.( one of my bosses, I cannot disclose)

Car( this would be me and my own car)

A frying pan! My youngest daughter started watching that Dinosaurs show!(I made this one up too)

Mini Blinds (and they broke when they hit me in the head!!!)

A bee at 80 mph. Moral - never ride at speed with your helmet visor up.( dumb guy at work)

Last but not least...A dinner plate....You guessed it right it happened to me.

So folks watch your head, because we are all a little nutty. Hmmmm...maybe that's why. We got smacked in the head a few to many times....sounds like it could be one reason.

No comments: