Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Ode To a Roy Boy!

Ode to Alcohol


Starkle, starkle, little twink,
Who the hell you are I think,
I'm not under what they call
The alcofluence of incohol.
I'm not drunk as thinkle peep,
I'm just a little slort of sheep.
Tee martoonis make a guy
Pool so feelish, don't know why
Rally don't know who's me yet
The drunker I stay the longer I get
So just one more to full my cup,
I've all day sober to Sunday up.

This past weekend we had the pleasure of having some company in good ole jax. My husbands family was in town, to help celebrate his birthday. So we cake, presents and all that good stuff. I want to give a shout to a new friend, Kim. We are really glad you could join the festivites, we had a really good time!

Quick side track..a funny thought just popped in my head..

Two muffins are baking in an oven. First muffin says: "Gettin' a little hot in here, isn't it?" Second muffin says: "AHHhhhh!!! A talking muffin!!"

Ok that wasn't really funny... here;s another one..

A skeleton walks into a bar, he orders a beer, and a mop.


...was that a little better? ....okay just one more I promise!


What do you call cheese that doesn't belong to you? Nacho cheese!!!

PUT A FORK IN ME I"M DONE>>>no pun intended...hehehe














1

No comments: