Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The lunch tour continues! We ( Mom and I) have been to this restaurant before. The Zom Hee Restaurant on seminole blvd in Seminole. This is my favorite Chinese Restaurant inb town. The food is so tasty, and tea and wonton soup always make my day. My fortune cookie said "that I shouldn't put off till tomorrow what I can enjoy today" I say cheers to that! If you stop in make sure to grab a sugar biscuit and some hot tea and enjoy. P.s. the if you like a little bit of everything or would like to try it i reccomend the buffet. It's delicious ....

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: