Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A nice day off.....it went like this...
Sitting on the couch at noon thirty sipping a coffee and enjoying some delicious fruit is the way i like to start off my day. Then slowing moving onto a load of laundry..and tidying the kitchen, not so fun but chores are inevitable. Time for the second cup of coffee, i can fell the energy start to build. Or maybe be it's really the caffeine? Yeah it's the caffeine... no joke.... but it seems to do the trick. Moving on with my day i watched some pbs show it was good! i learned about digestive disorders and how to really fix them naturally, it all made sense to me. I still don't understand...why people spend so much time eating so much food that messes them up...
moving on
I talked on the phone to my Mom, and my older sister, i know they miss me. I would miss me too!!! I'm a really fun and cool person to be around. I know you are all are agreeing with me, of course. Then the mister and I went up Casa de Nich's, and all is well there. They went to the gym and the Mister and I worked on his car. He has sycamore tree stains on his car paint. They look like little orange spots, that are hard as hell to remove. We found a new technique, it's called claying. You rub a special piece of clay over the paint, with this spray stuff. it works very slowly... we will have do it a few more time...but oh well.If you have any brillant ideas let us know...

Then Dinner and a movie that was quite silly Larrry the Cable guy Heath Inspector , a full day for sure.. i know how to pack it in...Back to work tomorrow ...yuck!

No comments: