Monday, April 09, 2007

Week in review....
What did you do in the last week? Well, I've been plenty busy. Lets start with last MONDAY a week ago. I was off work and so was the entire banquet staff.. which was helpful since it was our official send off party for Martin our former executive pastry chef. He's heading north to up state NY to work with a good friend and our former Chef David. We meet up at a local pub where the drinks were a plenty. We spend the evening partying culinary style (lots drinks, laughter, and bad jokes). We stayed there for a while then Greg , Dawn (good friend.. she made Karen and Joe's wedding cake) and myself went to chez le village inn for some superb late night breakfast. That is one classy joint. Then onward home, where I was out like a light.
TUESDAY is was off from work, thank God since I had my fill of liquid refreshment the night before. No hangover, but my brain was a big pile of mush. So I watched the boob tube, sometimes it even watched me.
WEDNESDAY.....worked a little
THURSDAy....worked a little more, Greg sang at church
FRIDAY... worked a little more, Greg sang at church some more
SATURDAY...worked a lot... Greg sang a lot at church
SUNDAY.... Worked to much... Greg sang at church
to some it all up My feet are very tired... and greg's vocal cords are tired too!!!

So much excitement!!!!

Graduation....coming to U soon...24 days....and the days are flying

No comments: