Sunday, April 29, 2007

Pictures...pictures...pictures
Since i was off and had a chance to hang out at Karen and Joe's casa ...I decided to make use of a good internet connection!!!! So here's a few pictures...I put more in the future if the internet gods allow it!!

This was back in March when Greg and I went down to hang out on the other coast. This is my Mom (Anne on the right) and her sister Pat. It's easy to tell that their related. Went out for for some delicious ice cream...














This is my hubby Greg chowin' down on some ice cream....










From left to right: Aunt Pat, my Dad (Paul), and Uncle Tony. This was out at dinner before we left that week. It was Greg's Dad's (also by the name of Paul) Birthday too.











Right to Left: Me (Laura but you alreay know that) , my sister Sarah, my Bro-in-law Laszlo. Same night out as the picture above...fun was had by all... This is the night that we were introduced to the pizzookie(a delicious pizza cookie) I just like to say the word.










Same night as the above picture: Greg and his dad(Paul) You can see the resemblence there too!








Goodbye and good luck! A farwell to Martin, he was the former pastry chef at the resort I work at.We got together at a local pub to have drinks. Left to right: Me, Martin, and Michelle. Michelle is part of our pastry staff but we will soon be saying goodbye to her soon. She's a chemical engineer and has found her first job in her field.






The newest picture taken today but bye time you see this it will be yesterday. Karen and Joe's vegetable garden. It grown alot since the last time I was over there. Now youcan see tiny squash, tomato's and beans. their very excited and can't wait to show it to every one!!!

Well that's all the pictures that we have time for today!!! i hoped you enjoyed them....

GRADUATION COUNT DOWN: T minus 4 days!!!!!!

On another note: Tonight at karen and joe's we had jalepeno and cheddar bambie (venison) sausages) they were delicious!



















No comments: