Wednesday, November 01, 2006

“oh blah de..oh blah da live goes on bro.. la la la life goes on..”

Just like the song says….
Well how’s everyone’s week going so far? Well between being in a car accident last Friday, a runny nose over the weekend and my husbands car going a ka blooie, (kinda sounds like the lyrics to a bad country song) it’s been pretty okay if you ask me. At least I can’t complain that I’m bored, but a little less excitement would be okay with me…

So without further adieu… To bring to everyone and myself I must give out some food humor…


CORNED BEEF DIP RECIPE
( I know you have never seen this one before)
Day 1: Combine one 12 ounce can of corned beef with mayonnaise. Make husband a corned beef sandwich for lunch. Refrigerate leftovers.Day 2: Leave corned beef mix in fridge and ignore because husband does not like it.Day 3: Host a makeup party. Search fridge for a unique hors d'oeuvre. Drag out aged corned beef mixture. Add more mayonnaise, chopped onions to taste, and minced parsley for color. Shape and let stand at room temperature for a few hours. Serve with stale Hi-Ho Crackers. Tell everyone it's a secret recipe. They'll love it!

And yes for your reading pleasure… and I bet you didn’t know..

PEPSI AND COCA COLA in China
--A Little Humor!
PEPSI'S "Come Alive With the PEPSI Generation" Slogan, when translated into Chinese, means "PEPSI Brings Your Ancestors Back From the Grave." The COCA COLA name in China was first read as "Kekoukela," meaning "Bite the wax tadpole" or "female horse stuffed with was," depending on the dialect. COKE then researched 40,000 characters to find a phonetic equivalent. The new name is KOKOU KOLE, which means "happiness in the mouth

I hope you got a little laugh from all this..I did.

No comments: